Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

I loved the engine! Everything feels very dynamic and alive. But I think it's missing something. Well, to be honest, I think it's a shame that it's actually just a death match game :(
With the atmosphere you bring here and the greatly timed bullet time moments, I can imagine great games coming from this engine.
You're obviously a greatly talented programmer, but I honestly think that with the help of some talent in other areas, such as level design, sound design, character design and maybe a writer. This could become much more than what it is now.

Please don't get me wrong, it's great at what i does, i'm just saying it could do so much more :)

Gateway II Gateway II

what a story !

finished! phieuw, that took a long time:) i loved it!!!
long time since i had that feeling in a flash game... love the puzzles! and the story is awsome:) i really like the way you get to know the story, piece by piece...

gateway III ?! :)

Path to glory Path to glory

very nice, but

i loved the game play, the idea, the way of playing, but what ruined the fun sometimes were the bugs... i bought things which weren't there when i left the store (and i did pay for them :) )
but generally i loved it:)

well done

BeWare

Super Mafia Brothers v2 Super Mafia Brothers v2

good but not my style

not really my style, but that my issue :)
you can see that you've work hard on this (i think:p)

so i reward you for it:)

BeWare

BulletTime BulletTime

that's entertainment!

well not every game has to be complicated...
i loved it!

that all that there is to say :)